Netgear WN3500RP Setup
Netgear N600 is the series for your wifi extender, and it includes two wifi extenders: Netgear WN2500RP and Netgear WN3500RP. Both extenders have a maximum speed of 600mbps. In this tutorial, we will go through how to set up a Netgear N600.
There are two ways to set up your N600 wifi extender:
- Setup using a web browser.
- Wireless security setup.
Netgear WN3500RP Setup
To configure the Netgear N600 through a web browser, follow these instructions.
- Unpack your N600 and turn it on.
- Place your booster and router next to each other.
- Wait for the power LED to turn a steady green colour.
- Use any wifi-enabled mobile device to connect.
- Open any web browser and navigate to www.mywifiext.net.
- Select NEW EXTENDER SETUP.
- Follow all of the directions on the screen.
- Once completed, the LEDs on the N600 turn a steady green colour.
- Place the extender in an area with poor signal strength.
You are now ready to utilise your Netgear N600 wifi extender. If you do not have a phone, computer, or tablet, you may install your repeater using the wireless secured setup.
This procedure usually takes between two and three minutes to complete.
Netgear N600 Setup: WPS
The web browser-based setup method is not the only option to configure your N600. WPS (wireless protected setup) may also be used to configure the Netgear N600. Within two minutes, you may install your extender more easily and quickly without inputting any login, password, or SSID, etc. To execute the WPS setup, you will simply need to touch a little button. Let’s see how that goes.
To configure the Netgear N600 through WPS, follow these steps:
- Connect your N600 to a power source.
- Put your repeater and router in the same room.
- Click the WPS button on the N600’s sidebar.
- Within a minute, I also hit the WPS button on the router.
- Wait for the repeater and router LEDs to turn solid green.
- When you’re finished, it signifies you’ve successfully configured your extender.
- Install the booster in a new place with weak signal strength.
- Connect to the network that you have now expanded.
- In this manner, you can simply complete Netgear WN3500RP Setup in a matter of minutes.
If you require assistance with the setup, update, or reset processes, please contact us using our toll-free lines or live chat.
Our technical experts will assist you in resolving your problem
Netgear N600 Setup | Fastlane
Installing the Fastlane mode on your N600:
- The Netgear N600 series also has a “Fastlane” option.
- The N600 devotes all of its resources to a single band.
- Improves your extender’s speed and performance.
- You may connect your devices to the Range Extender directly via an Ethernet wire.
- The WN3500RP also features an Ethernet connection.
- After connecting, navigate to mywifiext.net and enter your login and password.
- Now, enable the Fastlane option by clicking on it.
How to reset Netgear N600
In most circumstances, the reset process is carried out in order to regain the admin password or login. The factory reset process will prepare your extender for a new login option by erasing any customised data such as username, password, SSID, and so on. This method is simple to carry out. To reset the Netgear N600, you will need a hard pointed pin, such as a paper clip or a pen.
- Connect your N600 to a reliable power supply.
- The reset button is hidden behind a tiny hole on the side panel.
- Hold down the reset button for 7-10 seconds with a hard-pointed pin.
- After a few minutes, remove the pin.
- Once the N600’s LEDs have stabilised.
This signifies you completed the reset process successfully.
You may then execute the factory reset process and get the admin password and username.