Netgear EX3800 Setup
You will need the IP address of your device, as well as the login and password to get access to your Netgear EX3800 (also known as Netgear AC 750 WiFi Range Extender – Essentials Edition.). Such information may be found in the Netgear EX3800 router’s manual. However, if you do not have your router’s handbook or do not want to read the entire manual to obtain the default login details, you may follow the simple approach below. You must be connected to the router in order to access the router login page.
Netgear EX3800 | Login Process
- Launch your internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera or any other browser)
- Click HERE to have your router’s IP address automatically detected. After a few seconds, our programme will display a link to the router’s login screen. Click on the highlighted link.
- There should be two text areas where you may input your login and password.
- Examine the bottom of your router. Your login information may be found there. If not, see the documentation for your router.
- Enter your login information and password, then press “Enter,” and you’ll see your router’s control centre
If the provided login information does not work with your Netgear EX3800 router, try this technique.
Try various Username combinations often used by Netgear, which are shown below. The following are the most common Netgear default username and password combinations. Sometimes the login and password stated at the beginning of this article do not work. Then, to get access to your Netgear EX3800 wireless router, try the user login combinations shown below.
Netgear EX3800 Setup Using My Wi-Fi extender
The initial concern that comes after purchasing a new EX3800 NETGEAR extender is how to set up this EX3800 extender in your network.
NETGEAR provides its customers with three options. Including:
- You Can Install from a CD
- EX3800 mywifiext
- mywifiext.net through Netgear Genie Setup is the manual technique.
- Attempt Method WPS (Wireless Protection Setup)
- Each Method is followed by its advantages and disadvantages. So which approach is used is totally based on the user’s comfort.
- However, we will cover each of these ways in this post so that the user may gain a more comprehensive understanding of the NETGEAR EX3800 Setup.
But, before we get started, let’s have a look at the characteristics of the EX3800 Wi-Fi range extender. Also, before you set up an extension on your network, you should know what your extender stands for.
Netgear EX3800 setup | Manual method
Manual Method is also called web browser setup. To know how to set up new extender manually follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, switch on the New extender by attaching it to an electrical outlet .
- Connect your router with your new extender.
- Click the network manager and link to Netgear_EXT SSID.
- Open any browser
- Access the mywifiext login page by default.
- If you don’t have an account then create an account on it
- Tap next.
- Now tap the finish button.
Netgear EX3800 Setup via WPS Method
WPS (WIFI PROTECTED SETUP) is the easiest way for the setup of the netgear wifi extender. Follow the instructions given below :
- Firstly, power on your extender.
- Now press the WPS button for some time.
- After that your LED light will turn green which shows that your router is connected with your extender properly.
- Now repeat the same procedure for the dual band range extender.
- Here use the same network password as your router’s network.
- For default username and password you can check the WIFI extender manual.
- At last link your wifi system to the extended Netgear_EXT SSID .
If you have any problems connecting your Netgear EX3800 extender, please feel free to contact us at mywifiext.net or through a live chat with one of our professionals.
How to reset your Netgear EX3800 Extender
To reset the netgear EX3800 extender follow the instructions given below:
- Switch on your extender , the LED lights will turn green in colour.
- Now to stabilise LED lights on your extender , this will take at least 5 minutes Detect your extender’s reset button.
- Using an item of a similar size, press and hold the reset button for up to 10 seconds to cause the LED light to blink.
- At least 5 minutes will pass while the LED lights on your extension are stabilising.
Now that your Netgear EX3800 extender has been successfully reset.
Mywifiext.net and Mywifiext.local are the same words, so if you are still having issues, you may verify your default login IP address, call us at our toll-free number, or chat online with one of our specialists.