Netgear EAX11 Setup
Start the Netgear EAX11 setup procedure now. However, let’s educate ourselves with the Netgear EAX11 AX1600 4-stream extender before we begin the setup process. Due to its dual-band technology, it has the ability to quickly expand your wireless router. After completing the Netgear Nighthawk EAX11 Setup, you will be able to expand your network even to the dead zone parts of your house or workplace. With a dual-core CPU running at 880 MHz, it has a maximum speed of 1.6 Gbps, allowing for 4k UHD streaming and gaming. This blog post will walk you through the process of configuring an older Nighthawk EAX11 or setting up a new Nighthawk EAX11.
There are three primary ways to set up a Netgear EAX11 : manually, with installation aid, and utilising WPS.
How to log into my Netgear EAX11 (AX1600)
To login your Netgear EAX11 AX1600 follow the instructions given below:
- From a smartphone or tablet linked to your extender’s network, open a web browser.
- Enter www.mywifiext.net into the address bar of your web browser if your extender and router have distinct WiFi network names (SSIDs).
- Enter http://extender’s IP address> into the email box of your browser if your extender and router share the same Wireless internet name (SSID).
- Press ENTER
- Fill your username and password.
- Press the login button.
- To review and modify the extender’s options, choose Settings.
Netgear EAX11 setup via WPS method
WPS (WIFI PROTECTED SETUP) is the easiest way for the setup of the netgear wifi extender. Follow the instructions as written below:
- Firstly, power on your extender.
- Now press the WPS button for some time.
- Your LED indicator will then turn green, indicating that your extender and router are correctly connected.
- Do the same thing once more with the dual band range extender.
- Use the same network password here that you would for your router’s network.
- At last link your wifi system to the extended Netgear_EXT SSID .
Netgear EAX11 Setup | Manual method
Manual Method is also called web browser setup. To know how to set up netgear wifi extender manually then follow the instructions given below :
- Firstly, switch on the Netgear extender by attaching it to an electrical outlet .
- Connect your router with your netgear extender.
- Click the network manager and link to Netgear_EXT SSID.
- Open any browser
- Access the mywifiext login page by default.
- If you don’t have an account then create an account on it
- Tap next and,
- Now tap the finish button.
Your Netgear EAX11 Setup process by manual method is successfully completed.
Netgear EAX11 Setup by Installation assistant method
Follow the steps given below if want to setup your EAX11 AX1600 by installation method:
- Put your Netgear EAX11 and the router in the same place.
- By putting it into an electrical outlet it will turn on automatically.
- Turn on your device and open the wifi manager and after this connect it to the Netgear extenders network.
- Open a web browser and visit the website mywifiext.net.
- Then write your username and password for the login process.
- You’ll see the Netgear installation manager.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your Netgear EAX11 AX1600
And now finally you have completed the NETGEAR EAX11 AX1600 SETUP PROCESS by using Installation assistant method.
Factory reset on Netgear EAX11
To reset the netgear WIFI extender setup follow the steps given below:
- Switch on your extender , the LED lights will turn green in colour.
- Now to stabilise LED lights on your extender , this will take at least 5 minutes Detect your extender’s reset button.
- Using an item of a similar size, press and hold the reset button for up to 10 seconds to cause the LED light to blink.
- At least 5 minutes will pass while the LED lights on your extension are stabilising.
Now that your Netgear wifi extender has been successfully reset.
Please feel free to contact our professionals through live chat if you still have any questions about the NETGEAR EAX11 AX1600 SETUP reset procedure.