Netgear EAX18 Setup
Let’s check out at one of the extenders with the advanced technologies that is the most popular. With the dual band innovation, the Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 4-stream mesh extender can expand your current wireless router more quickly. You will be able to use the wifi network even in difficult-to-reach sections of your house or workplace once you have completed the Netgear EAX18 Setup. It can provide a maximum speed of 1.8 Gbps and a cell service area of 1500 square feet, and you may connect more than Twenty machines to it. We will walk you through the Netgear EAX18 setup process step-by-step in this article.
Follow the instructions given below to set up your Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750
- Add your extender to your internet by activating it and selecting a broadband or wireless connection for this purpose.
- When your computer or cellphone has linked up, launch your favourite online browser.
- Fill in your username and password in the number field on the extender’s login page by using the URL myWiFiext.net.
- The Netgear Genie page will now appear on your computer.
- Then, based on how your system is configured, you must choose between two options.
- After choosing your settings, just click the Save option to complete setting up your Netgear AX1750 extender.
Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 Setup Manually
Manual Method is also called web browser setup. To know how to set up netgear wifi extender manually then follow the instructions given below :
- Firstly, switch on the Netgear extender by attaching it to an electrical outlet .
- Connect your router with your netgear extender.
- Click the network manager and link to Netgear_EXT SSID.
- Open any browser
- Access the mywifiext login page by default.
- If you don’t have an account then create an account on it
- Tap next and,
- Now tap the finish button.
Your Netgear EAX18 AX1750 Setup process by manual method is successfully completed.
How to setup Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 via Installation assistant
Follow the steps given below if want to setup your Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 by installation method:
- Place both the router and your Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 in the same place.
- It will switch on automatically if you plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Your device must be turned on, the wifi manager must be launched, and then it must be connected to the Netgear extenders network.
- Open a web browser and visit the website mywifiext.net.
- Then write your username and password for the login process.
- You’ll see the Netgear installation manager.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your extender.
And now finally you have completed the Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 AX1750 SETUP PROCESS by using the Installation assistant method.
Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 Setup via WPS
Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 setup without WPS
WPS (WIFI PROTECTED SETUP) is the easiest way for the setup of the netgear wifi extender. Follow the instructions as written below:
- Firstly, power on your extender.
- Now press the WPS button for some time.
- Your LED indicator will then turn green, indicating that your extension and router are correctly connected.
- Do the same thing once more with the dual band range extender.
- Use the same network password here that you would for your router’s network.
- For default username and password you can check the WIFI extender manual.
- At last link your wifi system to the extended Netgear_EXT SSID .
If you want to setup your extender without WPS then follow the instructions given below:
- Put your AX1800 into an electrical outlet and hold on for the LED light to stable.
- Keep the router and the extender in the same place.
- It will take some time to boost up.
- Now connect your extender with the router.
- After connecting the extender with the router , the LED light will turn green in colour.
- Open the web browser of your choice.
- Now click to mywifiext.net and fill your details – your username and password.
- Now your New extender setup without WPS has successfully completed.
How to reset a Netgear Nighthawk EAX18
Follow the instructions below to reset the Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 setup:
- When you switch on your extender, the LED lights will switch to a green colour.
- Now it will take at least 5 minutes to stabilise the LED lights on your extension.
- Locate the reset button on your extender.
- Using an item of a similar size, press and hold the reset button for up to 10 seconds to cause the LED light to blink.
- At least 5 minutes will pass while the LED lights on your extender are settling.
Now that your Netgear wifi extender has been successfully reset.
To fix the issues during the setup of Netgear Extender follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Check to make sure the Netgear extender is receiving the appropriate amount of power from the wall socket.
- Connect to the high-speed internet with your computer.
- Make sure that your extender is placed away from the bluetooth devices , room corner and metal objects etc.
- After restarting your Netgear extender, try reconfiguring it.
- As you login to mywifiext.net, be sure to enable the most recent version.
- After that, reset the Netgear extender to default setting
Firmware update | Netgear EAX18
If your wifi extender immediately starts functioning strangely but is not able to provide a quick sufficient link, you may need to upgrade the firmware on your router. follow the instructions given below:
To visit myWiFiext.net, open a internet browser and join your computer to the extender’s connection.
In order to proceed, click the enter key after providing your username and password.
After correctly identifying, go to settings and click “firmware upgrade.”
Tap the checkbox and press “I Agree” to begin updating the firmware on your computer.
Wait a short while, and your Netgear Nighthawk EAX18 will be updated with the most current firmware.
Mywifiext.net and Mywifiext.local are the same words, so if you are still having issues, you may verify your default login IP address, call us at our toll-free number, or chat online with one of our specialists.